Rely on Our Pre-Trial Analysis
Comment are off
Our firm provides a full range of litigation support services — inside and outside the courtroom — to meet your needs.
It starts with a preliminary analysis of the financial issues at stake. The main objective is to determine the viability for a cause of action. Our analysis covers the factors needed to arrive at a logical and well-reasoned decision, including:
- Analytical and investigative reports.
- Damage estimates, including those involving lost income.
- Determination of market characteristics.
- Forensic accounting services.
- Analysis of tax and financial records.
- Consultation on interrogatories and depositions.
- Business and intangible asset valuations.
- Statistical sampling studies.
We also prepare detailed reports that can be used for settlement discussions or for reference at trial. You have a better chance of a successful resolution with our extensive experience analyzing complex financial, accounting and tax issues.
Our law firm clients rely on us for advice in every facet of litigation support. You will find our firm’s expertise and level of preparation to be second-to-none.