McClanathan, Burg & Associates, LLC is not your typical accounting firm; in fact, we feel that preparing tax returns, accounting, audits and payroll services are necessary tasks. Our main focus is the success of our clients and the value and wisdom we help bring to their lives.
We are looking for a trusted business advisor, a consultant and a coach who delivers value to our clients and staff members. Someone ambitious, people oriented, authoritative, decisive leader who is comfortable with the responsibility of business ownership and inclined to drive results along with our staff members.
Position requires the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA license
- 5+ years’ recent public accounting experience
- Ability to thrive working independently while still functioning as a leader
- Ability to promote a team environment
- Strong communication, customer service and PC skills
- Ability to manage and develop seven or more tax professionals
- Exemplary work ethic a must
- Prior business development experience is a plus
We are proud to offer the following:
- Excellent office environment
- Competitive salary
- Employee paid health insurance
- Monthly HSA contribution
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Garage parking
- Paid dues and CPE expenses
Our most important asset is our team of talented, skilled professionals ready to serve our clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with a CPA firm that takes a proactive interest in, and a direct involvement with clients, where your job related skills and ideas can make a difference, and where you can be supported in your professional growth and recognized for your contributions, please apply immediately.
Apply For This Position
Either click here to email your resume in confidence, or fax your resume to (727) 892-2439.
McClanathan, Burg & Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer