Organized & Strategic
In order for a business to run smoothly and efficiently, it is important that accurate, concise, and well organized financial records be provided in a timely manner. As such, McClanathan, Burg and Associates (MBA) strives to provide accounting assistance in the time frame our clients require. More and more organizations are finding that using accounting outsourcing and financial support services is a good strategic move.
Personalized Services to Meet Your Needs
We recognize that not all businesses have an in-house accounting department so we provide services to assist our clients in the burdensome task of compiling monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annual financial statements. We make ourselves available to our clients on as needed basis should issues, concerns or problems arise through the year. Our team has the talent to help you accomplish your goals from bookkeeping and transaction processing to strategic financial planning and complex project management.
We provide the following Accounting Solutions for your business:
- Monthly Payroll and Payroll Tax Services – Preparation of your Payroll tax returns, Annual Reporting, W-2 , W-3 and 1099
- Bookkeeping Services – Bank Reconciliations, Sales Tax Returns, Preparation of Journal Entries and Adjusting Journal Entries, General Ledger, Preparation of Financial Statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows – Monthly, Quarterly or Annual)
- Quickbooks Support – Provide guidance from the installation and initial setup of your Quickbooks accounting software to periodic reviews of your data files and ongoing support services. We will help you determine whether Quickbooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise is right for your business. We will help you set up Online Banking, integrate add in products and develop custom reports that you need for your business.
- Depreciation Set up and Maintenance
- Budget Preparation – Help set up budgets and assist in monitoring them
- Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual – Help set up an accounting manual for you and your employees