Our firm’s litigation support professionals have designed a comprehensive program to assist attorneys and their clients with pre-trial discovery needs. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Identification of documents for financial analysis.
- Assistance relating to accounting and other business records.
- Preparation of interrogatories and deposition outlines.
- Uncovering documents related to hidden assets.
- On-site document discovery of opposing parties.
- Selection and supervision of the copying process.
- Document indexing and management.
In addition, our firm is fully equipped to handle discovery of highly sophisticated electronic records. As you know, e-discovery has become mainstream today and we can help access and analyze key legal evidence residing on computers. We are skilled in using up-to-date software that saves time and money isolating crucial documents. We are also up to speed on the amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure approved by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2006.
Finally, our unified system allows your litigation team to review, annotate and integrate both printed and electronic data as needed.
Contact us to learn more about our discovery services for attorneys. Our credentialed professionals can assist you in planning for successful litigation.